Lead Quick Facts
- Childhood lead poisoning is the number one environmental health risk facing children in industrialized countries today.
- Avoid lead based paint violations of up to $37,000 per day. Test for lead paint and save time and money.
- It is estimated that at least 19 million homes have lead-based paint hazards
- You can get lead in your body by breathing or swallowing lead dust, or by eating soil or paint chips containing lead.
- Don't be fooled by false positive self testing. Over the counter chemical tests only test the exposed layers, not the underlying layers that may be more likely to contain lead.