JLM Environmental is a family-owned and operated inspection company. We safely and efficiently inspect for asbestos, lead, mold and radon in many property types including residential homes, commercial buildings, schools and churches in Southern California.
With a quick response team and competent personnel, JLM Environmental has quickly built a strong reputation throughout Southern California as a reliable, professional and friendly company. JLM specializes in a variety of services in Asbestos, Lead, Mold and Radon inspections, testing, air monitoring, environmental monitoring, consulting and risk assessments.
We have the highest standards in the business and thus perform no remediation, no abatement or construction. You can be assured that there will be absolutely no Conflict of Interest when you put your trust in JLM Environmental.
Whether you are a homeowner who needs reassurance, a contractor with a deadline, realtor in need of a home inspection, or an insurance adjustor looking for an unbiased evaluation, we will consistently exceed your expectations every day, on every project.
To provide highest quality services by meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients through superior performance.
JLM Environmental will provide you with the highest quality services at the best price through a team of exceptional people. We aim to achieve consistent, unlimited improvements in our pursuit to be the leading environmental inspection firm in Southern California. We pride ourselves on honesty, integrity, responsibility, and good communication with our clients.
BONDED & INSURED
- OneBeacon Liability Insurance #CL1332001526
- HCC Surety Group License #00949259 Bond #100128922
- State of California General Contractor Class B License #949259
- California State Certified Asbestos Consultant Cert # 11-4813
- Sampling & Evaluating Airborne Asbestos Dust - HSA (NIOSH 582)
- Asbestos Building Inspector Dosh # CA-015-05
- Asbestos Contractor/ Supervisor Dosh # CA-015-03
- Asbestos Project Designer Course Dosh # CA-015-09
- Asbestos Management Planner CA-018-07
- AHERA Building Inspector
- AHERA Management Planner
- AHERA Contractor/ Supervisor
- AHERA Worker
- AHERA Project Designer
- Certified Lead Inspector/Assessor ID# 24143
- Certified Lead Project Designer ID# 24143
- Certified Lead Project Monitor ID# 24143
- RRP Lead Certified Firm
- EPA Certified Firm
- IICRC - Water Damage Restoration Technician #179334
- IICRC - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician #179334
- National Radon Safety Board #13SS057
- PHII Certified Radon Measurement ID#PRDN0000020562
- American Home Inspector Training Institute (AHIT)
- National Home Inspector Examination (NHIE)