Inspection & Testing
JLM Environmental has established itself as an industry leader in the field of asbestos testing, management and consulting. Our staff of asbestos consultants are state certified, licensed and have extensive experience. To ensure quality, our certified professionals perform all field work in accordance with OSHA, EPA and AHERA protocols.
These services are provided for all types of buildings such as single and multi- family residences, schools, commercial buildings and industrial facilities:
- AMQD Rule 1403 facility survey for renovation or demolition
- Risk Assessments
- On-Site Project Management
- OSHA Compliance Monitoring
- Procedure P5 Plans & Inspections
- Final Clearances
- Air Sampling
- On-Site PCM Air Sampling and Analysis by NIOSH Certified Analysts
- TEM Final Clearance Air Sampling
- Operations and Maintenance Programs
- Asbestos Abatement scopes of work
Both air and surfaces can be tested to determine if asbestos is present. If you suspect asbestos to be present in either your air or building materials, testing is recommended to determine if a health hazard exists.
JLM Environmental can also help property owners and/or managers meet their regulatory requirements to test suspect materials for asbestos prior to renovation or construction activities.