Accreditation and Qualifications
JLM Environmental laboratory services currently specializes in asbestos, lead, mold, and radon analysis. We follow EPA methods to meet our individual clients' needs with accurate and reliable results. We are accredited by the National Voluntary Laboratory Asbestos Program (NVLAP) for bulk asbestos samples (NVLAP Lab Code #600117-0).
QUICK FACT: ASBESTOS CAN ONLY BE DETECTED WITH LABORATORY TESTING. CONTRARY TO COMMON BELIEF, IT CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED WITH PLAIN SIGHT.
Meet Our Laboratory Manager:
Steve Vaughn - Laboratory Manager
- Asbestos Identification & Analysis by PLM (Certificate #67387)
- Air Sampling & Analysis of Airborne Asbestos, NIOSH 582 Equivalent (Certificate #80080)
- California Division of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH) Certified Site Surveillance Technician (Certification No. #16-5704)
- Lead Sampling Technician (CDPH Certificate #27797)
- Radon Measurement Specialist (NRSB Certificate #15SS050)